On Easter, my sister and niece flew to Illinois. My sister had to work for the week and I babysat Lily here at home while she worked. It was definitely a nice experience to take care of Lily everyday. She is hilarious and super smart. I had so many nice conversations with her. She loves our apartment and loved helping me make food =) We got to enjoy some arts & crafts - she's very good at making necklaces & bracelets. I was very proud. hehe We visited around town and she got to play at a Chess cafe (she really loves checkers) and see little kids getting a Chess lesson. We also walked to a Chocolate Candy Store which she loved. She got to pick out her favorite "golden pennies". Before that, we walked to a hobby store that had an elaborate train set set up. Another favorite of hers are trains. She really is an interesting little girl. She loves trains, shadows, and arts & crafts. heh Super cute and random. She did really well for being away from her mommy for days straight. Tim and I had a lot of fun with her. Though, during the time - Tim got really sick... so I had to take care of the 2 of them! Good thing Lily didn't get sick too..We also got to hang out in Chicago, which she really loved. She would look out of the hotel room and yell out "Look Ninang Grace! It's the city! The city of Chicaaago!"=) She loved all of the buildings and the "huge" bean and the bridge. I think she had a great time at our place and Chicago. She even got to party with my friends too. My sister and Lily joined my friends and me at a sushi restaurant(Sushi Mura) for a birthday celebration on Friday night. She did really well there and had a lot of fun. Of course, she got her second wind when she saw the huge birthday cake. =) I love Lily and I miss her already!
All in all, it was so fun being with her. Our "practice run" was a success. haha I didn't coin that term.. everyone else did. haha We miss Lily and we can't wait to see her again.
I took a picture of Lily while she was saying a prayer that lasted for 10 minutes! Seriously, 10 minutes.
It was so adorable & sweet. She was thankful for everything from her "big family" to "lamps" to "toys at ninang grace's house" and her "dresses" etc. So precious.
It was so adorable & sweet. She was thankful for everything from her "big family" to "lamps" to "toys at ninang grace's house" and her "dresses" etc. So precious.




No comments:
Post a Comment