It feels like Miles is learning and growing so much and so quickly! Miles has been cruising along furniture even when we were in the hotel. But more and more, Miles was starting to reach farther between things and semi-taking steps on his own. Yesterday, I asked him to walk to me while he was standing against a chair and he took 5 steps to me! It was really exciting =) I told Papa right away and he was excited to see it when he got home. I love Miles' "happy feet" when he would walk towards me. =) So cute.
We've been so busy lately trying to sort out our stuff out of the boxes that were left closed for the time being. We've been cleaning and organizing a lot and it helped that the weather was so nice during the weekend. We're trying to get ourselves ready for our first guests (well, technically, my brother Herman was the guest) that are coming this weekend. I'm so excited! =)
I love Miles:)
ReplyDeleteAww =) Miles loves his Auntie Dina.
ReplyDelete