Saturday, September 25, 2010

Scones, Smoothies, and Michigan Football!

We woke up pretty late this morning. I guess we were both pretty tired. This week has been busy for both of us, so it was nice to just sleep in. This morning, I wanted to try to make scones from scratch, which I've never done before. I followed a recipe from a cookbook I got from my father-in-law. I added dried cranberries and chocolate chips in it. They turned out yummy. I made them pretty huge, heh but they were tasty so it's ok. 

Last night, Tim and I just hung out at Kohl's and random places. We didn't do anything special but it was nice to just chill. We ended up doing a late night run to Meijer and got some fruits to make a fruit smoothie. He made some last night for me and they were delicious. I'm usually not a fruit smoothie fan because they tend to be too tart for me but Tim made it really good. We had some for breakfast this morning too. We also brought a couple of scones next door to our friends Pam and Herb. And now, we're just relaxing and watching Michigan Football. What a nice morning. GO BLUE!


No comments:

Post a Comment