Saturday, December 25, 2010

Maligayang Pasko! (Merry Christmas!)

Merry Christmas everyone! I just wanted to do a quick update and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Tim and I are in the Philippines during Christmas and we're enjoying spending the time with my family. It's been a fun vacation so far.. Been playing with my nieces and nephew - which is a ton of fun. They crack me up like usual. We're in Manila right now after staying in my hometown of Ibaan, Batangas for a little bit. Tim has been exploring and meeting new people. I think he's having a good time too =) We've been trying lots of different foods and experiences. It's a Christmas thing to go to church at 4am everyday.. well, in our case, we went once. It's called Simbang Gabi. It's pretty nice to get up early and get the day started.. the days just feel longer and more chill. It's great. I'll keep updating later on.. until then, enjoy this cute video of Tim and my nieces and nephew during lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment