Tomorrow marks my 27th week of pregnancy(and Tim turns 27 this Wednesday!)...meaning it's my last week of my 2nd trimester. I can't believe how fast time is going by! Soon this baby boy will be out and about with us =) We are getting more and more excited! And I can't believe it's been a week since we've been back from the Philippines. I miss it so much already.
I've been pretty sleepy throughout this week back. I try to get sleep whenever I can =) This cold weather always makes me want to just snuggle up in bed or on the couch, hehe. Other than Tim's birthday coming up, we're also excited for this coming Saturday. We set up an appointment for a 4D ultrasound. We will hopefully get to see Baby Boy's face! =) We need to start doing more baby stuff(like sign up for a childbirth class, find a pediatrician, etc) and start getting baby stuff soon (like a carseat, a crib, crib stuff, etc). Fun times fun times, hah. I miss hanging out with my nieces and nephew .. they loved playing with the baby (in belly) and asking when he's coming out of there (and how.. hah). All 3 were so sweet.
This video is at the rooftop restaurant of the Vivere Hotel, where we stayed during the wedding. It was a really nice hotel and the breakfast buffet was pretty amazing. Lots of different kinds of food to choose from and the view was pretty awesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment