It's August already.. and summer is just going by so quickly. We have been very busy lately. The past few weeks we have been getting ready to move out of our apartment loft. We found a house and moved in the last week of July. It was great to have the overlap between the house and the apartment. After 2 years of being in the apartment.. a lot of stuff have accumulated. Moving was definitely a lot of work. We have had great and fun memories at the apartment that we will treasure forever. We will always remember that it was Miles' first home. I will personally remember how he loved the blinds on the windows, the bricks, and the ceiling fans. I'll always remember how we would walk around the apartment and I would point out anything and everything. Miles and I would go to the bathroom and look at ourselves in the mirror. He liked that a lot. =) Tim and I have had great memories there.. making amazing meals together and entertaining our friends and family. Definitely a great first home and nothing will ruin those sweet memories for us.
We are now in our new house and we still have a lot of unpacking and putting away to do. Our plan is to have a garage sale with our friends to help get rid of things we do not need anymore. We are very excited to be here and Miles is now officially in his own room. He is growing up so much so quickly! He is such a cutie and a lot of fun. He "talks" a lot and is very active. He grabs on to the toys overhanging his playmat and his little rocker. He's great at socializing as well. He is very entertaining at this age. =) We have a lot of fun with him. I can't believe he's over 16 weeks old already!
On a different note... we want to wish Sedo and Amu Kareem a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Here's a special greeting for Sedo from Miles =)


No comments:
Post a Comment