It has been a little while since I last posted. We have been in Connecticut for a couple of weeks now. We have been driving around and checking out different areas and restaurants and at the same time looking for a place to live. We recently decided on a rental a few days ago, so we're pretty excited about that. Just recently, I had to go to the ER here because I had some really bad stomach pains that woke up me at 5am on Friday.. and it ended being due to my gall bladder.. I have gall stones and one was stuck. I was admitted to the hospital and ended up staying there overnight. (Not my favorite thing) It has been a busy couple days because of that, but we still enjoyed our Easter today.
I hope everyone had a nice Easter. When Miles woke up, I had him look for Easter eggs around our hotel room. I gave him his Easter basket a few days ago so he would be a little used to it before today =) He was pretty good at seeing the eggs right away. His eyes got huge when we stepped into the living room area with the eggs. It was really cute. This is Miles' 2nd Easter. Last year, he was only a couple of weeks old .. amazing how time flies! Tomorrow, Miles will turn the big 1!


So cute! Happy Birthday Miles, enjoy your big day!! Love you, Gabe, Grace, Aunt Katie, and Uncle Joseph
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie =) He had a great birthday with everyone =)
ReplyDelete