I haven't had a lot of time to post lately. When Miles is awake, I'm busy busy playing with him .. he's running all over the place. And when he's napping, I try to get as much work done as I can. And.. to eat. =) The past couple of weekends, we've been relaxing more at home. Trying to finally clean up more and decorate. We've also been going to a really nice farmers market. It's great to just go there for a little outing, eat lunch, and enjoy whatever activities/events are happening for that day. Last Sunday, we got to see a Fife & Drum parade at the farmers market. Very cool. This coming weekend, we'll be heading to New Jersey to visit some family. But for the rest of the summer, I feel like every weekend is booked! Crazy!
I've been recording Miles a lot more since he is so active and hilarious. His personality has always cracked me up. Even in his newborn days, I've always felt that Miles' personality has shown. And now that he's an active toddler, his personality definitely shines though! I love talking to him and asking him all sorts of questions and he always has a response for me. I love being able to ask him to do something or find something, and he listens and does it! I've always been and still am so proud of my little boy. He's growing up so fast.
Here are some videos I've recorded lately. Enjoy! I can watch 'em over and over! haha
I lovve Miles' laugh!
Dancing around in the house
Miles learned how to wink! hehe
Miles should get a High 10 instead of a High 5...I bet he'd like that better! Too funny.
ReplyDeleteI didn't even notice this comment 'til now! =P But yeah, he loves high fives, I'm sure he'll love a high 10!
ReplyDelete