Last Friday, Tim's parents drove from Michigan to visit us here for the first time. It was a very long drive for them and they arrived on Friday night. Miles stayed up a little longer to welcome them =)
Miles had a great time with his grandparents. He loved playing with them and eating "lunch" with them. We drove to Mystic, Connecticut on Sunday to show them a little bit of New England. Tim got his parents to try oysters and lobsters for the first time. That was entertaining to watch. I was jealous about the oysters - I actually like them, but I can't eat them right now since I'm pregnant. =) Oh well. I can't believe I'm already 14 weeks along. Thankfully, the nausea is starting to dwindle down... not a daily thing anymore.
Tim's dad left out on Monday morning and of course, Miles looked for him throughout the day. Tim's mom left out last night, and this morning, Miles wanted to go to the airport. He was really sad about her leaving. It was so sweet. He showed them all of his toys and coloring skills =) Hopefully, we can see them again soon. Miles really had a good time.


No comments:
Post a Comment