I never posted much about my parents' visit or Thanksgiving. Our time with my parents feels like a long time ago already. Miles had a great time with my parents. He misses them and still talks about them almost daily. He always says he wants to go to the Philippines. =) One day, Miles. One day. Thanksgiving was nice. We had our own little dinner on Wednesday night and on Thursday, we brought over some food to our friends' house and had a big dinner with everyone there. Plenty of adults and kids! It was a good time.
A little update on the girls - Maya & Severa are growing nicely. We went to their 2 month check up today. They are weighing in at around 11lbs 1 oz for Maya and 10 lbs 15 oz for Severa. It's so crazy to think they were about half that size when they were born. They are both giving me smiles more and more now, which melts me. Maya has her first cold though. I guess it comes with the territory of having an older brother that kisses her a lot =P (Miles is sicky right now too). Other than that, the girls have been doing really well.
A little update on Miles - He's so much older in my eyes now. I look at pictures from earlier this year and it seems like he was more baby at that time ... and now, he's such a KID! He talks so well now - full of questions and comments that make so much sense. His way of making similes impresses me every time. He loves singing (and he's pretty good at it) and dancing. He loves kiddie songs and popular songs too, mainly Bruno Mars songs. With an active personality, it can be... interesting... when he doesn't get his way though =P Ugh. I guess that also comes with the whole terrible twos, I guess. =P haha He's excited for Christmas and loves the snow, Christmas tree, lights, and, decorations. He's always been very interested in music but right now, he definitely loves the drums. We're thinking of getting drums for him for Christmas.
Tim & I have been going through our own routines. He's been busy at work as usual. And we're usually very busy with the kids once he gets home. The bed time process for all 3 is still fairly long. I'm looking forward to when winter is over and the day light lasts longer. hah That'll be awhile from now. haha Siiigh. Oh well. At least, Christmas is around the corner. We'll hopefully visit Santa soon.
Ok, enjoy some random photos =)
Here is one of me & Inay from 1983 (or 1984) with me & Severa. I see myself in Severa more and more.
Has it really been 2 months already??
Miles has been taking swimming lessons. He loves it. His last lesson is tomorrow. I like that he has his own activity with his Papa, instead of always being with me and the babies.
Go Blue! We got all decked out for the exciting Michigan/OSU game.
Miles loves drumming!



No comments:
Post a Comment