Friday, August 21, 2009

Packing and Pirates

Earlier this week, Tim and I went to the Pirate Party for Benchmark Logic. It was a lot of fun. There was a DJ for the party and he had a karaoke thing set up. Good times. haha Tim has been to 2 karaoke parties this year. haha I bet he never thought he would do that so often.

We are moving to our new apartment pretty soon. I'm really excited about it. I'm excited to have a little more space. It'll be nice to make it into our own. But for now, we just need to pack and move things. =P GahH, didn't I just do the whole packing and moving thing? =P heh

I watched a lot of the Food Network today.. such an addicting channel, I swear. I'm such a fan of Top Chef right now.. I would love to try some of those dishes.


2 comments:

  1. Grace and Tim,
    Let us know if/when we can come down and help you move. We'd love to help out any way we can.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I got some help yesterday and cleared out a lot of stuff... But we will definitely finish up next Sunday evening when Tim gets back. We'll probably need help to move out the bigger stuff next week. If you guys can come then, we would really love that. Thanks a ton! =)

    ReplyDelete