After dinner, us three met up my brother's friends at a nearby club/bar. It was pretty nice not having to drive to it. We had a good time there =) And tonight, Tim is hosting a little dinner party for his "little" brother and his real little sisters with their "Big" sisters. (Tim is part of Big Brothers Big Sisters) They're gonna go bowling after.. I'll stay and relax at home with a movie or something =)
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Fun Night
Last night, we had my oldest brother over for dinner. He just got back from the Philippines early this week. I wanted to make another dish from Barefoot Contessa, of course. And it's always nice to have more people for dinner =) And I wanted to make lasagna, so people are definitely welcomed. This dish was a portobello mushroom lasagna. It turned really good. Not too mushy and saucy like most lasagnas tend to be. And the mushrooms were super delicious. Tim probably could have eaten all of the mushrooms after I sauteed them...=) Tim made the garlic cheese toasts and they were reeeeallly good! =)


After dinner, us three met up my brother's friends at a nearby club/bar. It was pretty nice not having to drive to it. We had a good time there =) And tonight, Tim is hosting a little dinner party for his "little" brother and his real little sisters with their "Big" sisters. (Tim is part of Big Brothers Big Sisters) They're gonna go bowling after.. I'll stay and relax at home with a movie or something =)
After dinner, us three met up my brother's friends at a nearby club/bar. It was pretty nice not having to drive to it. We had a good time there =) And tonight, Tim is hosting a little dinner party for his "little" brother and his real little sisters with their "Big" sisters. (Tim is part of Big Brothers Big Sisters) They're gonna go bowling after.. I'll stay and relax at home with a movie or something =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment