Only 7 more weeks til my due date.. I'm starting to get my hospital bag ready. Just placing some stuff in it every now and then. Our crib is supposed to arrive this Saturday, which I'm really excited about. =) I can really get stuff started at that point. My friend bought us our car seat (amongst other stuff! so nice!) and that has actually arrived at our place already. Those are the 2 major things I really wanted to have in our possession at this point, so I'm pretty comfy right now.
Tomorrow, my coworkers at The Foehr Group are throwing me and my manager a joint baby shower. It's such a sweet gesture - I love those ladies a ton. I'm excited for it. I'm going to bring in Mac & Cheese =) I love their potlucks .. those ladies can really do a potluck! =) My last day working there is next week. Bittersweet, for sure. I'm going to miss working with everyone there.
The next baby shower will be the one for me and Tim in a few weeks. I'm excited for that since our families will attend. I'll get to see my niece Lily and nephew Ian again! hehe I'll be at 35 weeks by that point. heh Hopefully, I can lug myself around to enjoy it. hehehe This tummy is getting so big! Tim has been such a sweetie .. he feels bad for my pains. heh =) He's been wonderful at helping me seconds before I get a cramp on my foot or leg! Those are so painful! =P

No comments:
Post a Comment