We can't believe Miles is a month old already. Where did the time go?? We have honestly enjoyed this first month with him. He is such a precious baby and he hasn't given us too hard of a time ; ) He's a sweet baby boy. We love his growing personality and we wonder what he'll be like in the coming months. It's fun to watch him look at stuff and be so enchanted by the window blinds, our skylight or our brick walls. It's so cute to see him smile and/or laugh seconds before falling asleep. His laugh is so funny. He eats well and sleeps pretty good. At night, I feed him every 2 hours or so. Tim changes him once during the night and swaddles him up. Tim is great at swaddling. =) Miles has had a few tub baths already. He's all right through them. He doesn't love or hate them. =) But I love smelling him after!! =) hehe
I've had Miles try out tummy time a few times. In the beginning, it was funny to just see him lay there. haha But today, we actually a nice successful tummy time! He didn't freak out and he actually lifted himself up a few times. I had him do this just for a few minutes, but it went really well. I was really excited. haha
My parents are back with us again. They were in Michigan for a little over a week and they will head to California next week. I have loved having them around and so has Miles. My ma is great with Miles. He falls asleep so easily with her. It's so cute. I'm going to miss having my parents around. They have been a tremendous help for us during this past month with Miles. And the next time we'll see each other again will be awhile - possibly for Miles' baptism or his 1st birthday.. a long time =(
Miles has gone on a couple of road trips already. hehe We all went out for dinner a week or so ago and it was Miles' first 30 min car ride. haha He did great and slept the whole time during dinner.. which made for a relaxing meal. And last weekend, we drove to Naperville to see his cousins. It was a good trip and the kids loved seeing and holding Miles. It was very precious to watch. =)



No comments:
Post a Comment