Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Tummy Time
Here is Miles doing a little bit of tummy time. His neck has been pretty strong fairly early on. And now, he's definitely getting stronger by doing tummy time without wailing! haha It's fun to watch him do tummy time. And recently, Miles has finally noticed the animals hanging on his crib mobile. He's slightly noticed them before, but now he definitely sees them and follows them. It's so cute to watch. His crib mobile has captured his attention for about 15-20 minutes yesterday and today, which I am so impressed by! He even laughed a couple of times today while watching the animals on his crib mobile. Too cute! =)
Tim went to Pittsburgh for work on Sunday night and will be back tomorrow night. This was the longest he has been away from Miles.. he missed him. hehe (And me too, I hope! haha) Thank goodness my parents are still here. It helped to have them around while Tim was gone..Help with Miles and also for company so I don't get lonely. =P My parents will be heading to California on Thursday. I'm getting really sad at the thought of that. I will miss them so much. My mom is so good with Miles. She holds him and he'll stop crying. She'll hold him and rock him for so long. So patient. hehe I'm so grateful for all of her help with Miles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment