We love you so much,
Mama & Papa
We celebrated Miles' 1/2 year birthday today. We went to church in the morning, Miles loved it. He was looking at all of the stained glass windows and the little girls sitting behind us. He is such a ham! =) We headed home after church for Miles' noon nap. While he was sleeping, I quickly made a cake for him. Tim played flag football while Miles & I stayed home. Once he got back, we just hung out a little bit at home and then got ready to go to the pumpkin patch. Miles loved walking around at the pumpkin farm. He was so happy happy to watch all of the little kids running around and jumping on the big balloon pillow thing. The weather today was absolutely perfect. Felt like a great summer day. During our drive back home, Miles zonked out. It was so precious to see. He was reading his favorite book during the drive and a few minutes later, he was asleep!
At home, we celebrated with half of a birthday cake and a balloon. We sang to him and let him try to blow out the candle, hehehe. (I can't wait to plan his 1st birthday in six months, hehe) Miles really loves the balloon. =) It was cute to watch him watch it. Tim and I are so happy. We can't believe how blessed we are with such a wonderful baby. Miles has really changed our lives and we're loving it.




No comments:
Post a Comment