Saturday, December 3, 2011

Scooting Around (A Little)

Miles is turning 8 months old this Friday. I can't believe it and I've said this every month! hehe It's so unreal that 2011 is almost over.. 2011 was such a life-changer and it has flown by so quickly! At this time last year, I was (very) pregnant and couldn't even imagine what life was going to be like right now.. Life is great though. =) It's so rewarding to watch Miles grow and develop. Miles is sitting well now. He's pretty content while sitting.. and has started to scoot a little bit on his butt to reach his toys & books. It's really cute to watch. hehe I don't think he'll be a crawling baby... but we'll see.


After a busy and great time with family, we are trying to get back to our norm, for a little bit. This Thanksgiving vacation was such a great one. I'm so glad Miles got to spend some time with his cousins, Lily and Ian. And I'm glad he got spend time with his Khoury cousins during his Baptism. I want Miles to know his family and to be close to them growing up...


Miles is getting good at recognizing people now (which also means he knows they are not Mama). When I ask him "where is Inay?" or "where is Tatay?" - he knows to look around and try to find my mom or my dad, respectively. It's so great to see him learn and explore.. he has this curious expression that I love to see whenever he sees someone or something new. He also enjoyed listening to Lily singing and cracked up often when Ian would talk to him. I'm glad they had a few days to hang out together. And it was also nice that my parents got a chance to attend KinderMusik with me and Miles. They got to see him laugh and dance around with me. =) It was cute.









No comments:

Post a Comment