Friday, June 18, 2010

Early Day, Early Post

Tim had to leave for work early this morning, so we had an early breakfast start. And now... I'm pretty awake, watching CNN. It's already Friday..this week went by pretty quickly. After getting back from Bonnaroo, Tim left out for Pittsburgh the next day. We have both been in and out lately. Makes the time fly by even faster. But it'll be nice to spend some time at home this weekend.
Last night, we had dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant here - Taqueria El Porton. Such good food. My faves are their Chiles Relleno and Enchiladas Verde. I highly recommend those. =) I've been trying to think of what to cook lately.. Since I haven't been home in awhile - I haven't made anything "different" or "new for me" lately. Hmm..
We also got to watch the beginning of Game 7 at the restaurant last night, and then headed home to watch the rest of it. Such a fun game to watch.. too bad the Celtics didn't win though. Ah well. I love watching basketball on tv. I was never really that good at basketball when I was young, hehe.. it was just a lot of fun to shoot around.
Chiles Rellenos

No comments:

Post a Comment