Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Weekend Recap

 
 Cass City Memorial Day Parade!
Tim and I drove to Michigan on Friday night for Memorial Weekend. I had some work stuff to do on Saturday first. That went well and afterward, Tim and I headed out to his hometown. We pretty much spent the rest of the weekend there. 2 of his brothers and their families were in town too, so we got to have fun and hang out with all of them. That was nice - we got to play a little bit of tennis on Sunday too.

The weather for the weekend was great... though, insanely hot at times, but I still loved it. I love the summer time. I can't have too much of it. =) Saturday night and Sunday morning, we all hung out at Tim's parents place. Breakfast on Sunday was too cute... Tim's nephew Gabe made me feel loved by wanting to sit next to me. haha Gotta love it. In the afternoon, in the hottttt sun, we made a smart move of playing tennis. haha It was fun and we survived. Afterward, we headed to my sister in law's family's ranch and hung out with her family. We enjoyed dinner there and got to do all sorts of stuff like fed the fish at their pond, had a bonfire to make s'mores, walked around in the woods, played with the little kiddies, etc etc. It was a great time. It was a mini getaway, hehe. Tim even got to drive their ATV around their property. Heh that was cute. I felt like I was in Philippines, riding around in my dad's old jeep. =)

Tim and I had a great time this weekend. It was relaxing, we had fun fun, and we ate a lot. haha I felt like we ate every other hour. haha Not complaining too much though. hahaha It was all good! Now it's time to work out!! haha

Tim and I bought a new digital camera this past weekend too. We decided on the Canon s90 - so far, it's been a great camera. It's the closest thing to a digital SLR that is a point & shoot form. It's awesome. We're loving it and we took a ton of pictures over the weekend. Enjoy! 


Us with Tim's parents 
Tim's parents with the little kiddies
The Khoury Men
Grace being random and silliy with a chair on her head, haha
Jalal with his atlas... as Mary looks on. hahah
Gabe .. advising Tim on his muscles. hahahahaha
 At Katie's family's ranch

No comments:

Post a Comment