I'm sitting at the kitchen table while Tim and our friend Eric watch the Michigan/Notre Dame game on DVR. Today, well, I guess it's yesterday now since it's past midnight, has been awesome. I woke up thinking the day was just going to be another day - with a little work party event at Tim's work and getting some errands/chores done in the house. Nothing major but that was fine.
Instead, the doorbell rang in the morning after Tim & I just woke up (we woke up late). I was thinking "Who is that?" Tim went down and answered it and came back up to tell me it was a girl I sold something to and she wanted to ask me something. I was like "What? I didn't get any messages.. who is here? What?" As I was walking the down the stairs, I look to the living room and there stood my friends Marilen, Melissa, and Eric!!! I was so so surprised! They drove from NYC to surprise me and even brought some Crumbs cupcakes! =) It was so nice to see them, I was genuinely touched. =)
Tim, Miles, and Eric ended up going to Tim's work party thing while the girls stayed behind to just chitchat and hang out. I loved it. I love my friends so much and they made me feel so special today.
Then Tim and the guys came back home with a surprise for me! Tim got me a BURGER BIRTHDAY CAKE WITH FRIES & A COKE! I was sooo surprised =) I have always wanted a burger cake since middle school. haha And honestly, it's the only gift I wanted for my 30th birthday. haha Random, I know.. but true! I was so giddy. They sang Happy Birthday to me and we took lots of pictures. The cakes were done soo nicely. Secret sauce and everything! The details were perfect. Tim also ordered some empanadas from a favorite place of ours at West hartford. Such a great surprise! We ended up enjoying the cake at night after dinner. It was delicious! We were all genuinely surprised that a cake that looked good actually tasted good too. What a wonderful surprise! High five Tim =) I love you so much.

I love you too baby...Happy Birthday (on Wednesday)
ReplyDelete