Saturday, September 14, 2013

Random Morning Post

I got up early this morning to use the bathroom and couldn't go back to sleep since. Siigh Pregnancy. Ended up getting hungry, so I went downstairs to eat a bagel. It ended up being a nice relaxing decision. It got me to think about life in general lately. I probably won't have these kinds of mornings for awhile when the babies arrive, where I can just relax and drink hot tea... so I'll just try to relish as much of it as I can. I'm not really a morning person, so waking up early for no reason is different for me.

I had an ultrasound yesterday (I've had so many!) and got to see Baby A's face again. (The 3D image was so clear!!) And again, we couldn't see Baby B. =P She's facing my back or to the side every time we try. I got to see both of them move around a lot though and I saw Baby A stick her tongue out a couple of times. =) Would have been nice if I could have gotten a nice picture of Baby B to add in to my collage. hehe But I'm sure I'll take plenty of pictures of both of them when they are out & about in the world. I can't believe I'm going to be a mama of 3 kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment