The weather has definitely turned into Autumn the past couple of days. It was insanely hot and muggy in Indianapolis over the weekend and when we got back home, it was a cool brisk night. And from then on, the weather has remained a nice cool. I feel like it'll be a cold winter this year... =P oh boy...
Over the weekend, I didn't get to post this, but it was my nephew, Ian's 2nd birthday. He is such an adorable kid. He loves to call me Ninang Grace (even though I'm not his Godmother) and he loves to say "Tito Tim". He's such a little chit-chatter. I love talking on the phone with him and Lily. It cracks me up each time. I celebrated Ian's first birthday with him last year, but this year, I didn't make it out to California. But I heard he had a great birthday. I can't wait to see him and Lily in a few weeks when Tim and I head out to California for our friend Ria's wedding. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment