After getting back from Washington DC, I planned on staying overnight at my friend Daisy's place in Chicago and then Tim would pick me up the next day... since we had a concert to go to that evening. But during dinner Friday night, Tim surprised me at the restaurant! =) It was nice to see him earlier than expected. We ate at Nella's... one of my favorite pizza places ever. heh
The next day was pretty relaxed. Carla was in Chicago during the weekend too, so it was nice to hang out with her. We're all going to see each other again in a couple of days when we head out to California for Ria's wedding =) And I'll probably see Carla again during my birthday weekend. hehe I love it.
Saturday night, Tim and I took the Metra to Ravinia for the Rodrigo y Gabriela concert. The place was packed! It was such a gorgeous venue for a concert. It feels completely different from Chicago, that's for sure. Tim and I got there early so we could walk around and explore it.. We ate dinner at one of the cafes there and then headed to our box seats. The concert was amazing. Rodrigo and Gabriela are just amazing at the guitar - and Gabriela rocked it hard! Tim loved the concert. He went up closer to the stage towards the end; I just stayed in our seats. Comfier, heh. He even got shake Rodrigo's hand. haha I'm glad he had a good time. =) It was a lot of fun for the both of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment