Just a couple of more hours until Thanksgiving.. but I would like to say a little bit of thanks now. I am very thankful for my husband and for the little baby growing inside of me. They are the world to me. I've never felt such a warm sense of comfort before, from a little being that I haven't even met yet. I am thankful for my family (growing in many ways) and for my friends. They are all so beautiful and amazing in their own way. I am thankful to the Lord for all of the blessings He has given me. I'm thankful for my good health (and my baby's good health), safety, and happiness. I feel like I have all of the factors of a wonderful life. I feel so blessed.
Tim and I had our anatomy ultrasound yesterday afternoon and we found out we're having a baby boy! =) It wasn't a huge surprise to me since I've been thinking he was a boy for about a month now. Just strong feelings. (And the spicy food cravings, hehe) We're very happy to know though. In Tim's side, every one has had boys for their first child.. crazy crazy. I'm excited to see what this baby's personality will be like, how he looks, who he will look like, etc etc. I'm just so intrigued.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!


No comments:
Post a Comment