Monday, November 22, 2010

What a fun weekend..

Tim and I drove to Chicago this weekend and hung out with friends and family there. It was our friend Daisy's birthday weekend celebration. She celebrated with 2 prego friends...so it was definitely a more "relaxing" celebration versus the past years. But it was still a lot of fun. We hung out at the hotel on Friday night. Saturday, Tim and I got to walk around downtown for a bit. The weather was definitely on our side for this weekend - it was great. We all had an awesome dinner for Daisy's birthday at Fogo de Chao on Saturday night. This was mine and Tim's second time going to a Brazilian steakhouse, and I think Fogo's food was a step better than the first restaurant we went to. And on Sunday, Tim and I hung out with his family in the morning to help his brother pack up for their move to their new house! Jalal and Mary were also there from Minnesota... and they gave us our first baby clothes! hehe We got 2 cute little onesies from them. Very sweet. Later on in the afternoon, I joined Daisy and Ria again, and we headed over to the Ritz for high tea. It was really nice to just hang out with those two. Very relaxing and very nice to just chitchat and catch up. Tea was great and the mini sandwiches and scones were delicious. We reminisced of past birthday celebrations/trips. Many things have happened throughout the years for the Girls. It's great to grow with them and having each other in our lives. I'm very thankful...



2 comments:

  1. You guys look great!!!

    1. Daisy's hair is super cute!
    2. You and Ria's baby bellies are CUUUUTE!

    ReplyDelete