So, Tim and I cleaned a lot this weekend. He did great by cleaning allll of our lights and ceiling fans in our loft. Trust me, that's a lot of work. And I tackled the closets, ours and the guest room, and the whole guest room too. Essentially, I wanted to clear up our closet and organize it so when Baby comes, his/her stuff will have a nice spot to come home to. And for the guest room closet, well, that's been a storage closet of soo many random things since we moved here. I decided to clean it and make it usable. The guest room is still a semi-storage spot (which is great) but it also has room for any guests to hang up some clothes and have the hotel effect. (We want our guests to always feel comfortable here, hehe) =) We have a bunch of stuff to donate too. It's great to clean up like that. But we were pretty exhausted from the weekend of cleaning..
We also did a bit of shopping on Sunday. Man, the mall was pretty packed when we went. People are getting their holiday shopping in early. I've been getting more and more maternity tops lately. And Tim and I are on a hunt for some nice winter boots for me. I need 'em. And I've also been mainly getting tank tops to wear under clothes, etc. I felt like my tummy just popped out this weekend. And during our cleaning spree, I really felt.. tired and pregnant. Hah. I guess it's about that time when pregnancy really starts to hit.. =) I've been calling our baby "Baby" a lot lately.. it's what Tim and I call each other too.. I guess I'm not that creative with nicknames. =) hehe
My oldest brother is here 'til Thursday.. I haven't seen him since he left for the Philippines in July. Nice having him around at home. Too bad he didn't bring his daughter with him - Tim and I miss Samara a lot! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment