What a nice Thanksgiving weekend. We spent the holiday with Tim's family. We had a lot of good food throughout the weekend and we had a lot of fun playing the little kiddies. The main Thanksgiving meal was actually done on Saturday instead of Thursday for us. We had to wait for my in-laws to drive down from Michigan. On Friday, we actually did some shopping. Not crazy early shopping, but just regular business hours shopping. =) It was fun hanging out with my sister-in-laws. Tim and I actually got more shopping done today versus on Friday. I got some new winter boots and Tim got a very stylish new winter coat - so we got our retail therapy in. hah I also got a new cookbook.. Mastering the Art of French Cooking. =) It's a good read so far. I was flipping through it earlier when we got home. Also, the weather was just perfect for the long weekend - nothing ridiculous. Usually Thanksgiving time is gross weather time. So I was really happy with this year's weather. I haaate cold dreary weather. Ug.
It was a nice weekend and I'm glad we got to spend Thanksgiving with Tim's family. We'll be spending Christmas with my side this year. Last year, it was flip-flopped. =) I'll post some pictures of this weekend later. The kiddies were really cute this weekend. Lots of running around and dancing.
Earlier, I took a belly bump picture. I figured it's about time to get another in.. heh. I'm almost 21 weeks in.. it's amazing that we're more than halfway into this pregnancy. Since knowing the gender, Tim and I have been discussing boy names more... it's tough. I had a dream the other night and I called him a specific name.. we'll see if that's what we end up naming him. =) I've been feeling a lot more action now too, which is really exciting. It feels funny =) I've also been looking at baby stuff more online.. trying to figure out what stuff I'd like to get and/or add to a future baby registry. hehe So much stuff, but I think I have a fair idea of what things I like and need..
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!


No comments:
Post a Comment